The Sheriff’s Foundation of Chester County, Inc. is a tax-exempt Charity under Section 501(C) 3 in the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions are tax-exempt to the full extent allowable by law.
Recognizing that effective law enforcement is the cornerstone of a free and safe society, the Sheriff’s Foundation of Chester County, Inc. is committed to a vision of the future that ensures quality, integrity, and accountability. Our goal is to provide a means to increase public support for the law enforcement profession.
To achieve this mission, the Sheriff’s Foundation of Chester County, Inc. provides a continuum of educational opportunities, resources and networking to:
- Support the Chester County Sheriff’s Office and understanding of the role of law enforcement in general and specifically the role of the Chester County Sheriff’s Office.
- Promote careers in the field of law enforcement.
- Increase officer retention through recognition, education and professional development.
- Contributes to programs by the Chester County Sheriff’s Office for the betterment of citizens of Chester County, specifically programs that assist our youth and elderly including the Sheriff’s Summer Camp, STORM and Helping Our Senior Society (HOSS).
- Contributes to events that garner positive relationships between the community and law enforcement. Some of these events are the Annual Trick or Treat with Sheriff Underwood, the Annual youth Turkey and Deer hunts and the Lowry’s High School Rodeo.
The Sheriff’s Foundation of Chester County is a non-profit organization qualified as tax exempt under section 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Public and corporate donations provide much needed support for the Sheriff’s Foundation, and will be used to continue several wonderful projects, such as the hunting programs, summer camps and Halloween Festival for our youth and other programs to help our elderly citizens.
You can be assured that all donations will be used for the valuable programs mentioned above and more. On behalf of the Sheriff’s Foundation of Chester County, please accept our profound appreciation.
Sheriff’s Foundation Board of Directors
- Kim Williford – President
- Maureen Gore – Treasurer
- Jeffrey Lucas
- Calvin Clark
- Candy Gore